Thursday, May 3, 2012

 Opening a new shop on Etsy is a bit of a vertiginous moment, because you can't take your feedback, your hearts or your following with you. 
It's also a great deal of fun, as is any sort of new creation.
Thanks to a passle of early orders, I have spent the past couple of days wrapping numerous pieces for shipping. There is something so satisfying about seeing those linen bags stacking up! This year, I've been packaging my tees with lavender sachets, just because it's so nice to receive a package that smells of lavender fields when you open!

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy for your new shop. I love the name which brings images to mind of the kind of life we live down here. I did not know you were sending your new creations out in lavender sachets! Oh my goodness you are spoiling us!

    ReplyDelete